Why is male unable to refuse anyone on any topic?

Hello! I want to ask some question related with family and man psychology. For example why some man can not say "no" his mother and friends and why can "no" easily to his wife?
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 17 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Some men are in this way since they may not be assertive enough. Assertiveness is a skill that everybody should practice it to be able to be so. It means they should be able to control their anger and also say the thing they want in the situations they shy to say or do something they want.
Sometimes it could be related to dependence or overly being dependent that can affect the behavior. These people need to work on their relationships and their personality in a way that can tolerate independence from their family and friends.
Let me know if you have any other question. I wish you a good health.
Follow-up: Why is male unable to refuse anyone on any topic? 59 minutes later

I think my husband have a problem due to behave i explained you. And this situation effects my marriage and my nervous. For example, he giving me some promise and then, when he met his friend he behave suspectful. His friends giving him fire and the cause of this, my husband. Every body feel from him, he can not accept marriage and may be allegiance a woman. I don't know. We have so much fight. And anyway, i am tired. Now we have distance due to my education. And normaly we work together in same place. I don't like his friends and they behaves. My husband can not handle being with me. I can not feel good and safe about future with him. When we fight he ask divorce. Never he apologize and every time waiting from me. I make so much thing for him and may be so this, he waiting from me that i have no a request from him. But it is not possible, because we are marriage and i need him respect and love. He drives me crazy. What can i do for change him?
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 5 hours later

It seems that he is suggestible to his friend's words. Your doctor may work on his self esteem to make his self esteem more strong. You can also complement him in ways that result in his self esteem improvement. You can also ask him to write two or three things that he wants from you. You can also write two or three most important things. Then every body should do the the first one or two things the other person wants. This is a compromise. Let me know if you have any question.