Why is erection lost when I lose concentration ?

Can I ask about Sexual Experience? If Yes, Then I would like to know why I lose my erection whenever I try to reach for a Condom and it will never come back .. This is so Frustrating. These days when I stay with a girl its difficult before I get strong enough to do anything with Her.. Even when I manage to get Hard, If i lose concentration for a second I will get so nervous and I will lose my erection and It won't come back again.. What can you tell me Doctor ?? Is everything Okay with me
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 8 hours later

Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.

The male sexual stimulation is predominantly psychological.

If you think about anything negative while involved in sexual activity, there is chance of losing erection. This occurs as the brain sends inhibitory signals due to those negative thoughts, stress, fear and anxiety. It is quite normal that if you lose concentration, you may lose erection.

Hence you should avoid negative thoughts while involved in sexual activity.

Be more involved in foreplay and after putting condom, continue foreplay and after you and your partner are ready, then only insert.

I hope that I have answered your question. If you have any more questions please contact me again anytime.