Why is Igntia not working?

Hello, now it been almost a month. Igntia hasn´t give any improvment for one week. I took last dose last week but it didn´t do anything. I have also think to ask help from Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX but he doesn´t answer and his e-mail is not working. I also ask help from Dr prafull vijayakar. Should I still continue with your treamtent.
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello friend, Thank You for the mail. Detailed Answer: Hello friend XXXX, In your last direct query you had given me the impression that Ignatia had acted positively. I am not sure what happened with you thereafter. If Ignatia 10M had acted positively, and if it is no more acting, then I would increase the potency to 50 M or thereafter to CM. If you have got no improvement with Ignatia , then your case has to be restudied. In that case you have to give more details about you and about your disease. These details should include that information which you have not yet given in the initial detailed case format. While prescribing your curative remedy as Ignatia 10 M, I gave you the list of key points I could conclude about you, to base that prescription. If you feel that they were not accurate or if you have other equally or more important constitutional and genetic features, very personal and not yet revealed, they may also be included in the next follow up query. It will be very useful if you can attach few photographs of you also in the follow up query. If you can come to India and make a personal consultation with me, the treatment will be more effective than an online consultation. If you still feel that you want to consult Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX or Dr. Prafull Vijayakar, you are free to do that. After getting an appointment, it will be always good that you come to India or meet them in another country where you can have a personal consultation with them. If you have finalized the decision that you want to change the physician and so to stop my treatment, then I wish you rapid cure through Homoeopathy from him. Hope I have answered your present query satisfactorily. If you have any other query, I am only happy to help you in future. If you do not require any further clarification, you can close this discussion and rate my answer. Wishing you once again good health through Homoeopathy, Dr. C. J. Varghese, Homoeopath, YYYY@YYYY
Follow-up: Why is Igntia not working? 15 hours later
I have use Ignatia 1M and today I got 10M so let see how it works. Ignatia 1M worked for two weeks but then it didn´t do anything even I took second dose.
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello XXXX,Thank you for the mail. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, If Ignatia 1M had acted positively for 2 weeks and stopped further acting, it is good that you got its 10M potency and took it. I can promise that it will be acting positively for more longer period of time. Repeat it only when you find that its action has stopped or when you find that you are worse. After 10 M, similarly you can try 50M and CM. In the mean time, you can try methods to improve your psychological conditions by reading good books, getting advice from good and reverent teachers, practise moderate prayers, meditations, going out with friends, travelling to your favourite locations etc. with an ardent desire to come back from your sickness. Please do not think that it is the medicine that always keeps you healthy both mentally and physically. Empower yourself to meet with any adverse life situations with a healthy and positive attitude. My hearty and sincere wishes for a rapid and permanent cure through Homoeopathy. Dr. C. J. Varghese Homoeopath
Follow-up: Why is Igntia not working? 34 hours later
Hi, Ignatia hasn´t give the same affect as before. I would like to try dr prafulls treatment. I am not sure is he better then your treatment but I know that he has cured many difficult cases. I have red that he cured one person who was chronic schizophrenic. After four months she was able to stop allopathic drugs. I am really hopeless right now and I have desperate thoughtS evry day.
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hello friend, Thank you for the mail. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, My best wishes to you. If at any time you wish to contact me you are welcome. Since you have decided to close our discussion, you are requested to grade my service and write a review for me. Dr. C. J. Varghese Homoeopath YYYY@YYYY +91 0000