Ask a Urologist   »  

Why has my sperm been watery recently?

for last two day my sperm is watery i don't have any pain during masturbation. Can you pls keep posted with the reason why i have this issue. FYI i am facing this issue only for last two days
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 2 hours later

Having a watery semen is nothing to be worried about.

Sometimes when a individual indulges in excessive masturbation such a thing can happen. The testes can produce a limited amount of sperms which is mixed with secretions of the prostrate and then stored as semen in the ejaculatory duct.

This semen is ejected out when you masturbate. In case you have masturbated or have been sexually active more often, then such episodes of watery semen can occur.

This will soon subside and the normal semen production willl resume soon.

I hope this helps.

In case any more doubts, I am available for the follow ups.

Dr Anvekar.