Ask a Urologist   »  

Why does the penis become hard after sex and small during intercourse?

Question
Hi, after started sex, my penis is becoming hard, and while starting intercourse, its becoming small and sometimes sperm is not coming out. Is there any solution for me..
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Follow-up: Why does the penis become hard after sex and small during intercourse? 4 minutes later
Actually i got married before 5 months, and i dont have any experience in this.. and even dont know much more about this sex, even wife dont have ideas on when and all need to do sex and when should not do.. So we are worrying in getting baby.. Even the time is delaying for us. I need a solution for the above query.

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXXX

This is a common complaint in newly wed couples. During the initial months post wed lock the anxiety level about intercourse with both the partners is the highest.

There is fear of unknown and performance anxiety. This is common in majority of couples so there is absolute no reason for worry. You are absolutely normal. You are getting erection with sexual stimulation you major problems are not there.

Please talk to your partner. Communication is the key. There are 3 phases of the act foreplay,play and after play. So please give importance to each part of act. During the act also talk to your partner regarding liking ,disliking where to touch etc. This will give clue to both and will make the act interesting for both of you.

There are books available in reputed store or on internet to know the basics about this. If you are comfortable your family doctor is best person to guide you. There are no special skills or tips and tricks to this.

You are getting nervous after starting the act so remove the fear and enjoy it.Try to have relations in morning, in the morning the male hormone level is high so that you will get good and sustainable erection.

Try to have relation in mid of the cycle, means if your wife monthly cycle is of 28 days then in most of cases days from 12-17 are most fertile so you can plan accordingly.

The most important thing is vitamin T means touch, this is most powerful weapon for good and healthy sex life.

So stop worrying and enjoy your life.See in a newly married couple of your age you should always wait for 6-12 months for planning of pragnancy as first of all you got to know each other and then let some one though its your child to come in your life.

So love your wife as much as you can and you will realize that good sex is by product of good relationship.

Hope I answered your query. If you still have something to ask, feel free.