Why does my husband feel that the room is spinning with vomitting?

My husband says that the room is spinning and he is throwing up. What can I do to help him?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Prasad 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: I am concerned; visit the ER if possible... Detailed Answer: Hi, If he developed this condition acutely without any precipitating symptom / factors and the vomiting is persistent, I am extremely concerned about the possibility of neurovascular event. I strongly recommend that he visits ER at the earliest and be treated with close monitoring. Regards