Why do woman are more stimulated and moan during sex?

im a male why do woman during sex just curious
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Orgasm.Its Normal

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX Thanks for using XXXXXXX

Your question is not clear. why do woman during sex?

I hope you are talking about orgasm. Both male and female experience orgasm during sex. But for male the peak level of orgasm occurs during ejaculation but for female it increases with stimulation of sex organs like vagina, clitoris and even breast(Aerola and nipple).

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well.
Wish you and good health.

Follow-up: Why do woman are more stimulated and moan during sex? 13 hours later
I mean when woman moan isnt embrassing like in there own condominiun Sonmeone might hear
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
orgasm and pain,Their will and wish for moaning

Detailed Answer:

Yes, I can understand. But due to orgasm and pain some women moan but not all. Its their will and wish to avoid moaning. Most of the women with their family at home try to avoid but in movies (porn) or in outside again depends on their wish to moan.

Hope this explained your query

Follow-up: Why do woman are more stimulated and moan during sex? 2 minutes later
it did but isntt embrassing though if other pepole hear them
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, It will be embarassing

Detailed Answer:

Yes you are right.
This will be embrassing to others who hear them especially when they are with their family. So they(Woman who moan) should understand the place and situation where they are and should try to avoid in public places.