Why do my children have skin lumps and dry skin?

my two children both get very dry skin and they also seem to have some small skin lumps which looks like extra skin growing in lumps - they are very tiny and tend to be either under their arms of just down their sides. Do you know what these may be?
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Dry Skin
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

I would be able to understand the problem well if you can provide me some more information on the condition like :

1)Since when do the kids have this problem ?

2)Have you tired any medication for the same ?

3)Do they have any associated features like fever itching ,pain , redness,scaling etc ?
4)Do the kids suffer from any allergy ,Is there history of exposure to any kind of chemicals in the past?

It would still more helpful if you can send me the images of the lesions to doctor@ WWW.WWWW.WW with Sub : ATTN Dr Raju.

Anticipating your response,