Why do i experience sharp abdominal pain everytime i eat?

Hello There, My name is XXXXXXX In the last few days I have been experiencing some hard stomach ache. th pain comes for 6-5 hours and break for 2-3 hours and comes back. Also. once I eat anything, it triggers the pain My stool color is bright brown with dark yellow bee. My last meal was a boiled fish.

height, 174 cm, weight 125 Kg.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Banait 15 hours later

Thank you for the query.

You have provided with good information but I would like to know a few more things as this would help me in suggesting you better and I believe the more information a person gives, the better is the doctor reply and thus satisfaction.

Hence please answer the following…

1. How long is this problem?

2. Where is the pain? upper abdomen, around navel, lower abdomen, right or left side.

3. Did you take any medication for it? Did it help?

4. Is there any problem with motions, urination ?

5. How is your appetite? Are you loosing weight?

6. Any addiction particularly alcohol?

Most likely you might be experiencing acid peptic disease. Another possibility is of infective aetiology. Feel free to write in more details.

Awaiting your reply.

Dr Vaibhav Banait, DM