Why do I keep feeling cold off and on?

Time ago and I feel cold, particularly in the sides of my body that s also bear the cold air conditioning Once exposed to air conditioners to touch upon the flu. Worked thyroid tests - blood and sensitivity - iron - the proportion of deposition blood - red blood cells and white - and Daúv liver and kidneys are all thankfully intact. What is your advice, Dr
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Brief Answer: avoid temperature variation and decongestants Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. The symptoms of feeling cold recurrently is suggestive of Upper respiratory tract infection or of vasomotor cause. It may be caused most commonly due to Viral infection or bacterial infection primarily or secondarily when viral infection stays unabated for 5-7 days. You should prevent your self from exposure to cold, XXXXXXX enough warm cloths. Have bed rest and take lots of fluids like soups, lemon water, curds, tea and other household liquids and take a balanced diet. Decongestant medicines are the main stay treatment. You should get evaluated by a physician of your locality and get assessed if you also require antibiotics. You should improve the oral health, brush twice a day and do chlorhexidine mouth gargles thrice a day and avoid eating any edibles during ensuing 2 hours to ensure good germicidal effect of chlorhexidine; Do warm saline gargles after you take anything orally. if you have malaise and fever then take acetaminophen as required. I hope this answers your query. In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries. Wishing you good health.
Follow-up: Why do I keep feeling cold off and on? 30 minutes later
I do not have a fever, but always feel that I have a cold and my body does not bear the cold chills, particularly air conditioning in addition to the general weakness in all tests except good vitamin D and now I drink vitamin D a month ago. Do you recommend Baishi Does not affect the gurgling Grgh salt on blood pressure.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 days later
Brief Answer: Better get evaluated by a local physician Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome back. You might be having some medical problem of circulation like hypotension or poor blood supply to peripheral tissues. It will be better if you get examined and investigated by a local physician. Baishi is a medicine of alternative medicine and I do not have it's experience so unable to comment. I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
Follow-up: Why do I keep feeling cold off and on? 11 minutes later
Thanks DR.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 22 hours later
Brief Answer: wish you pink of health Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome back. Wish you pink of health. Take care.