Why do I have numbness in leg after intercourse?

Infertility Specialist
leg numbness after intercourse After having intercourse over, my left leg has become numb for days at a time, but only from the knee down. What could be causing this and should I go to my primary care physician?
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
There is absolutely no association of limb pain with intercourse as such. I guess the position you use during intercourse is putting pressure on left leg or knee. Hence I advise you to change the position while having sexual intercourse so that there is no pressure on left leg or knee.
I also suggest you take one multivitamin tablet daily as vitamin deficiency also causes pain below leg. Even if pain is not resolved with above measures, please see your primary care physician.
I hope I have addressed your concerns. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol