Ask a Urologist   »  

Why do I have itching in my penis every time I have sex ?

Question
good morning,i am having itching in my penis and after every sex that i have i felt like something hot like pepper is inside my penis
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Hello

From your description,i think that you possibly have an infection.Urethritis is causing the burning,itching.If you are having any penile discharge then you could have a sexually transmitted disease.
First you need to see a doctor,get a swab test to confirm the diagnosis.
You will have to take a course of antibiotics.
Refrain from sex until your infection is resolved.
You need to observe good hygiene.

Follow-up: Why do I have itching in my penis every time I have sex ? 2 days later
i have to hold it hard before i discharge,so in this case what do i have to tell the doctor.

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 10 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

Well, Urethritis has no relation with ejaculatory problems. It would be better to treat your infections initially. Then observe about the ejaculation. Usually no problems are noticed and if you still have ejaculatory problems then the cause needs to evaluated. Sexually transmitted diseases(STDs) in very few case might cause ejaculatory problems.

It would be better to see a Dermatologist as the type of infection needs to be confirmed and treated accordingly.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards.