Why do I have constant headache?

im a 25 year old female. i have had a constant headache for 9 days. it is around my eyes and nose and alternates between my right and left side. most of the time its a dull pain, but sometimes its sharper. it feels like its itching/tingling. i am waiting on my bar results to get back and planning a wedding. i was studying for 2 months on the computer for 8-10 hours a day. i dont exercise and watch tv alot. i stopped smoking because i think its a trigger. this headache makes me really nervous and i cant sleep and i get dizzy and feel like i cant breathe and my heart beats really fast. i also have shoulder/neck pain on my left side and weakness in my left arm. i clench and grind my teeth. i dont wear my glasses like i should. what is wrong with me?
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Prasad 16 hours later

You reported that you have had a constant headache lasting for 9 days. Did you mean - intermittent episodes of headache where each episode last for few minutes to hours that subsides to recur again?

Have you had such headaches in the past?

Did you have nasal congestion, fever, postnasal drip, etc.?

Have you had neck pain before you started working on the computer?

People who work on computer for long hours without proper ergonomics suffer from health problems - Strain on the eyes causing dryness of eyes, headaches, back and neck problems. It seems that the symptoms you have had might be related to this.

Answers to the above queries will help me think of other possibilities causes.

Awaiting your reply to discuss further.