Why do I have a pink watery discharge during my 4th pregnancy ?

i am 24 with my 4 child i am 5foot 1 and weight around 11stone i am 12 weeks pregnant and i have had bright pink bity watery discharge could i be miscarrying i have had 3 csections in the past 5 years and 2 pre term babys
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later

Pink watery discharge suggests presence of blood spots in the cervical secretions. They are not uncommon during early pregnancy. It occurs as a result of hormone changes induced by pregnancy and doesn't seem as a feature of abortion.

Abortion features are excessive bleeding with masses and clots are concerning problem occasionally associated with pain. Your descriptions are not typical of abortion features. Pelvic examination and ultrasound scans are entailed to rule out abortion, if you witness the aforementioned symptoms.

Hope my answers are adequate and reassuring. I will be available for follow up queries.