Why do I have a pain in my behind when I am sitting or driving?

Why do I have a pain in my behind (especially on the right side) when I am sitting or driving?
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, The pain, you are feeling in your behind when you are sitting or driving could be related to: - kidney infection (especially when you are having urine troubles such as burning or difficulty when passing the flow) - arthritis (of the lumbar area) - bowel problems (especially if you are having troubles in the bowel movements) So, I'd suggest to: - do abdominal ultrasound - do urine analysis - consult with a GI specialist for further evaluation - check your erithrosedimentation rate, fibrinogen and protein C reactive - have your liver and pancreas function checked! All the best! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have! Dr.Alba