Why do I get frequent pain in right testicle while playing football ?

hello. ive been getting this pain in my right testicle whilst playing football. it isnt all the time but a little frequent. im not sure whether this is something to be concerned about? thanks
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Pain in the testis can occur due to many reasons.Infection and trauma are most common.If you play football then trauma could be a reason. Repeated trauma in the same region can give rise to pain,swelling etc.If the pain keeps increasing,then i would suggest that you see a doctor.You will need a ultrasound of the testis to rule out any trauma.Wait for a few days and then if the same doesnt reduce the see a doctor.