Why do I get burning sensation in penis after intercourse?

Psychiatrist
Question
am suffering for a long time with my penis as it start burning after having sex even with condoms or if sucked by mouth please help seen lots of doctor but no cure have seen doctors at appolo chenni, fortis kolkata, woodland kolkata, bombay kokilaben hospital,done almost all treatment in urology, have done all the blood tests, and all other related tests of sexual disease
Posted Mon, 3 Dec 2012 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 7 hours later

I would like to consider multiple possibilities as cause of your problem, in following hierarchy:
•     Development of allergy to chemical present in condom and saliva: tests usually negative in such cases.
•     Infection
•     Diabetes
•     Vitamin deficiency: Get serum B12 level. Start multi vitamins as they are easily available.

As you report that your most of the tests are normal, so probably it rule out possibility of infection and diabetes.

In development of allergy to chemical present in condom and saliva, the best solution is to prevent exposure.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.