Why do I feel unclean even after wiping my bottom?

General Surgeon
hi i am 39 years old male, 1.78 tall my weight is 93kg,i dont know how to ask butt going to try! when i go for number two to the bathroom it is normal,i whype my self clean so far no problem. let say after an hour i can go back to the bathroom and whype my self agen, it looks for me i did not whype the first time at all! is is abarasing at night if i came from work and my under pants is not clean! can you please give me an anser for this becuse i am the abarised to go and se a dockter for this! i did try!
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 13 minutes later

The symptoms you have reported does not seem normal.

Infections, splincter inconinence, fistula or rectal problems can mimick the symptoms which you describe.

Per rectal examination and stool tests may be necessary in ruling the aforementioned conditions. Consult a surgeon who will be able to guide you through these tests.

In the mean while, start perineal muscle exercise to strengthen splincters. They will be helpful.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries,