Why do I feel strange sensation in my upper left stomach area,like something is moving or vibrating?

I am 32 year old female. I am having a strange sensation in my upper left stomach area ( about six inches under my left breast). It feels like something is moving or vibrating. It isn't really painful....but worrisome.
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Could be gastritis. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX It could be bowel movements or could be gastritis symptom. If you are not having any symptoms like breathing difficulty or palpitation or giddiness or vomiting or loose stools or constipation or urinary disturbance then there is nothing to worry. What I usually do for similar complaints is to do clinical evaluation and get a baseline scan to rule out any pathology. If everything is normal give them some antacids for symptomatic relief. Also get your blood pressure checked and please lose your weight. Weight reduction is very important. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!