Why do I feel pain intesticles and could it be due to tangled spermatic cords?
User rating for this question
Yesterday I woke up on my side and I think my testicles were crossed. I've had mild aching pain down there since yesterday and my testicles seem to want to get close to my body even when I took a hot shower. Is it possible for spermadic cords to get tangled together? I thought the pain could be from messing around with them so much after I thought they got crossed, but after sleeping again (on my back this time) I still have mild aching pain.
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Spermatic cords cannot get tangled together! Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about the aching testes. Spermatic cords are in different compartments and there is a 0% chance for them to get entangled together. If that even happened, the severity of symptoms would not allow you type even a word. I strongly think the messing yesterday probably caused this pain. I will suggest that you take Tyenol to control the pains and stop manipulating the testes again. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for more information if need. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: Why do I feel pain intesticles and could it be due to tangled spermatic cords? 6 minutes later
Thank you. Is it possible that just one got rotated 180 or is the tension enough to rotate it back?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 3 minutes later
People also viewed
- Craving seman when pregnagt
- Pain spermatic cord sciatica
- Crack in the testis
- Spermatic cord pain with a yeast infection
- Diagnosis of triceps tendonitis
- Diagnosis of icteric hepatitis
- Dettol cream safe for penis use
- Doctors who give penis cream
- Diagnosis of squamous blepharitis
- Pain in the clitoris could it be due to std
- Scrotum feels tense cramping
- Diagnosis of genital tract infection
- Spermatic cord injury chest pain
- Diagnosis of retinoid dermatitis
- Constant spermatic cord pain