Why do I feel pain after ejaculation?

After ejaculation of semen, I am feeling pain all over my body, heavy pain in lower pack and knees. My eyes are swollen and feel difficulty in blinking. I get mapped tongue. My mind is not clear for two to three days. Now days I am staying away from sex. Kindly help
Posted Sun, 30 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Some individuals may not relax after ejaculation. Infact they have symptoms similar to the ones you are experiencing. Such symptoms are because of non relaxation of the nerves in the perineum (area around the penis) post ejaculation.

You should start yourself on tamsulosin under the care of urologist to relax the nerves and thus provide you in relief of symptoms.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have other concerns.

All the best...

Rajiv goel