Why do I feel a flutter behind my breast?

Yes i have a feeling behand my left breast down about 1 inch and i will twll u it feels like the way a baby feels in the womb. Flutterin moving and i am not pregnant. I get real dizzy all the time and i am only 28 and very active
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Valvular Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sumanth.P 31 minutes later

You have reported of fluttering movement behind your left breast. Do you mean XXXXXXX in the left breast or below the breast?

1. If you meant it behind your left breast- XXXXXXX in left breast, it could be fibroadenoma.
It is also called mouse in the breast, since it is easily mobile. This need surgical excision (removal)

2. If you meant it to be below the breast it means inside the chest and in its lower portion.
Stomach lies XXXXXXX inside, so you would be mistaken for the stomach movements for
something else.

If you have associated complaints like fever or diarrhea or burning sensation or pain abdomen, I suggest you to consult a surgeon for evaluation.

Hope I answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries should you have any more concerns.