Why didn't my partner have unbearable pain during anal sex?

I had anal sex with my wife 15 days ago, what i know from experience is that i am supposed to massage the anus first, then insert a finger, and then 2 and then insert my penis, but that wasnt the case with me, i just lubed my penis and inserted it, my penis is 8 inches long and girth is 6 , i inserted it half way through and moved back and forth abit until she stopped me because of pain and there was no bleeding, she says it was her first time but i find it very hard to believe since i was able to insert my penis with no prior massage and she felt pain but not the unbearable pain i expected
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for sending your query. You may have used a lot of lubrication when inserting fingers and subsequently during entry of penis. Also people have different pain thresholds and the pain threshold in your wife might be higher and she could bear the pain for a while. When she had severe pain, she promptly informed you about it. There is a possibility that she did not want to displease you initially and therefore did not tell you about the pain during insertion. Bleeding is not supposed to occur in anal sex unless done with force as. Also, you might have taken necessary precautions while having anal sex and used a condom with enough lubrication to prevent any mucosal injury. I hope this answers your query. Dr.A.Rao Kavoor