Why am i having ear promblems under my right chin when I swallow?

hi I have been having ear promblems under my right chin when I swallow I sometimes feel like sumthing is there but do not hert at all im scared
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Needs examination. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The small swelling that you feel under your chin is likely to be a swollen lymph node or an oral cavity gland. These are usually benign harmless swellings. It can pop up due to an infection or allergy in their vicinity. So please consult your doctor as physical examination of the swelling and lab investigations are must to confirm and rule out persisting infection and other causes. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL