Why am i experiencing tremors in my left hand and leg while using dumb bells?

I use to do aerobics and yoga daily in the morning and from few months i have started using dumb bells as well. from the last few days i am noticing that my left hand and left leg starts shaking when i do yoga while my right hand is doesn't shake.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It's due to adaptation of muscle to new workload Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXX Lifting dumbells is a form Isotonic exercise in which the muscle stretch to their maximum capacity and undergo hypertrophy that is increase in size of muscle fiber. As it's a unaccustomed exercise for you, it's common to experience tremors and fatigue while doing fine movements or some other activity like yoga. It's usually self limiting and resolves once your muscle get adapted to the new workload. I would suggest you the following 1. Go slow with increasing the weight of dumbells. 2. Consume electrolyte rich fluids and avoid dehydration. Rest be assured there is no cause for concern. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD