Why am I unable to urinate?
User rating for this question
I can't urinate. Why?
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 1 hour later
Brief Answer: prostate gland disease may be the cause urine . Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks and welcome to XXXXXXX . Disease of the prostate gland may be the cause fo the urine problem. At the age of 76 years the cause for obstruction to pass urine is either benign hypertrophy or malignant growth. Usually they will have urge to pass urine. They have to strain for passing urine and asmall stream will come out. They will get up several times during night but unable to pass urine satisfactorily . Better consult a surgeon/urologist to confirm the disease clinically as well as by investigations like Ultrasound examination and estimation of PSA. Hope reply fulfills your need. Please feel free to ask further queries if any. Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam.
People also viewed
- Pain urinating unable urinate
- Levonelle and coeliac disease
- Neurobion injection vs pills
- Unable to urinate
- Is 155102 a serious blood pressure reading
- Feeling of urination but unable to urine
- Blood pressure 156 over 78
- Image of big hydrocil
- Is egg good for cough
- Urination is loose urine drops after urination why
- 15586 blood pressure with headache
- 15590 a good blood pressure
- Blood pressure 156 78
- Frequent urination and unable to hold urine
- Lifting weights after median sternotomy