Why am I unable to urinate?
User rating for this question
I can't urinate. Why?
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Venkata Subrahmanaym Mukkavilli 1 hour later
Brief Answer: prostate gland disease may be the cause urine . Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks and welcome to XXXXXXX . Disease of the prostate gland may be the cause fo the urine problem. At the age of 76 years the cause for obstruction to pass urine is either benign hypertrophy or malignant growth. Usually they will have urge to pass urine. They have to strain for passing urine and asmall stream will come out. They will get up several times during night but unable to pass urine satisfactorily . Better consult a surgeon/urologist to confirm the disease clinically as well as by investigations like Ultrasound examination and estimation of PSA. Hope reply fulfills your need. Please feel free to ask further queries if any. Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam.
People also viewed
- Pain urinating unable urinate
- Cholesterol lumps in the skin
- Unable to urinate
- Feeling of urination but unable to urine
- Cholestrol medicine and coughing
- Cholesterol content of cow skin
- Does constipation raise cholesterol
- Can diabetic ketoacidosis cause confusion?
- Are fever symptoms of traveler's diarrhea?
- Surgery for dog chondrosarcoma
- Urination is loose urine drops after urination why
- Can vulvodynia cause painful intercourse ?
- Frequent urination and unable to hold urine
- What are the symptoms of male infertility?
- What are the symptoms of liver hemangioma?