Why am I unable to ejaculate?
User rating for this question
I am 31. Over the years, I have always masturbated by rubbing my ‘C’ shaped penis on the bed and never by hand. The problem is I am unable to ejaculate when I have sex with my wife. Also, of late, the erections are somewhat softer due to which I haven’t been able to penetrate. I don't smoke or drink and I am not diabetic or overweight. Please advise.
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Cohabitation Incompetence Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. You don't have any ejaculation problem during masturbation. Your testosterone levels are normal. You are a non-smoker, non-alcoholic and non-diabetic. Only problem is unable to ejaculate on having sex. Your condition is called "Cohabitation Incompetence". This is the reason you are not getting the erection properly. Treatment for this condition is, you try to reach the ejaculation point by masturbation with your partner's support or yourself and as you reach to ejaculation point try to insert in vagina and do ejaculate inside. Gradually you will be able to ejaculate with routine sex. This may take time. For getting the proper erection you are already prescribed Udenafil. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of prostate abscess
- Why am i unable to ejaculate from oral sex
- Erectile dysfunction erectile dysfunction
- Symptoms of urinary bladder calculus
- What cause of i am unable to ejaculate
- Why am i unable to ejaculate
- Unable to ejaculate depressed what can help
- Massage therapy erectile dysfunction
- Is shakiness a side effect of viagra?
- Symptoms of stuttering behaviors
- Kegel exercises erectile dysfunction
- Is sneezing a side effect of viagra?
- Unable to have female ejaculation after childbirth
- Symptoms of testing for stds
- Symptoms of stress injury