Why am I shivering with cold and feeling breathless?
User rating for this question
HI, For the last ten days or so i ve been very cold, got the shivers and breathless to quite a degree.
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Rule out respiratory infection Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX, Thanks for your query. Being now a winter season, with symptoms of cold shivers and shortness of breath, a respiratory infection needs to be ruled ou by a provider, who will determine if so if it is a viral or bacterial agent more likely, and thus determine apporpiate treatment. Depending on the physical or pulmonary findings a chest x-ray and some basic blood work like a CBC may be needed. Hope this helps wish you the best, Dr Brenes-Salazar MD Mayo Clinic MN
People also viewed
- Can you take flucloxacillin and sleeping tablets
- A single live gestation corresponding to 37 weeks 4 days
- Feel cold bit of breathlessness
- What is the purpose of fludac
- Flucloxicillin sodium refractive index
- Nuforce fluconazole tablets used for what
- Will doctors induce at 37 weeks for umbilical hernia pain?
- Good cholesterol is 36what is a good hdl range
- Why am i shivering with cold and feeling breathless
- Feeling cold and shivering
- 37 weeks low amniotic fluid and breech baby
- Cold symptoms cold and shivering
- Why feel tired by cold
- Can fluconazole pills make you more itchy
- 37 weeks pregnant want to masturbate but not bring on labour