Why am I seeing yellow color every morning?
User rating for this question
When I wake up in the mornings and see everything in yellow for short amount of time. What could be causing this? I've had bloodwork done recently. I was low on b12 and platelets but was told it was probably nothing. I also had high vitamin d levels and I do not take a supplement and am vegan so I thought that was weird.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Neha Sethi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Should go for a complete eye checkup. Detailed Answer: Hi, The problem of seeing yellow in the morning is not signifying any particular disease. Because you are not having any other symptom related to this, there is nothing to be worried about it. I suggest you to visit your eye specialist for close evaluation with dilated eye examination. Your blood reports are normal.They are not at all related to your problem,so stop worrying about that. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Why am i seeing yellow color every morning
- Why i use to sneeze every morning
- Migraine of the optic nerve
- Can amaryl cure diabetes, type 2?
- Tumor pressing on optic nerve
- Why do i keep waking up at exactly 333 am every morning
- Can omnicef cure carbunculosis ?
- Seeing white lines in vision
- Mild nonproliferative retinopathy
- Ms and pallor optic nerve
- Why do i wake up at 3am every morning during the week that i workout
- Why i get dizzy every morning
- Can i take aleve for joint pain ?
- Can i take ovide for lice, head ?
- Can naftin cure tinea circinata ?