Why am I having testicle pain, penis pain and back pain while masturbating or getting aroused?

Good

Psychiatrist
Question
i am 25 years old and i am practicing masturbation scince 9 years. Knw i am facing problems such as pain in testis, above my penis and back pain while masterbating or getting arrousel. I am also unable to stand long ejaculating in fraction of secends and getting watery semen. My penis and testicle size is also not increasing with my age. Can u suggest me any treatment to overcome all these
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 20 minutes later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Masturbation is not harmful for health and more than 80% man and woman masturbate in some point of the time. In present situation if you are not masturbating more than 3-4 times per week than there is no problem. If you are masturbating more even then it is not harmful but it is better to decrease the frequency of it.

Even past history of excessive masturbating does not affect growth of penis and testis. There is wide variation in penis size. Penile and testis size stabilize at puberty and do not grow after 16-17 years of age. If your penis size more than 4 inch size in erect state then there is no need to worry.

Short ejaculation time known as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min during sex, or both partners are not satisfied with sex. Let me know your ejaculation time during sex.

For pain complaint it is better to get examined by urosurgeon. You may also need investigation like ultrasound pelvis and abdomen to identify cause of pain.

For watery semen: semen analysis will help to understand problem. For that give sample after 5 days of abstinence from sex or masturbation.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Why am I having testicle pain, penis pain and back pain while masturbating or getting aroused? 8 minutes later
i had no sexual intercourse untill know. but my ejaculation time while masterbating was less than 3 XXXXXXX (i.e approx 1mini). some times i am also getting back pain

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 11 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Regarding pain complaint, you need to examined and investigated by urosurgeon to rule out any medical or surgical cause for pain.

Masturbation provide more stimulation than sex. Due to that ejaculation time is less in most of the cases. There is no need to worry about ejaculation time while masturbating and treatment is not indicated. If your problem persist during, then treatment is available in form of medicine (like SSRI group of medicines), condoms with anaesthetic gel inside and behavior intervention like stop start technique.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: Why am I having testicle pain, penis pain and back pain while masturbating or getting aroused? 36 hours later
sir,
Some time i feel more sensitive for erection and get ejaculation when i just kept my hand on my penis also. i want to sort out this problem. I am feeling very uneasy and littile bit afraid of my future ..

Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

This may possible due excessive excitement and sexual anxiety. In such cases medicines like SSRI group of medicines will be effective. These are prescription medicine and should be taken under supervision only. For prescription, you can XXXXXXX nearby psychiatrist.

So, do not worry much about problem and follow advises in replies.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.