Why am I having tension headache followed by increased heart rate?
User rating for this question
I get a mild to severe headaches occasionally, usually covering the temples and sides of the head. I think its called tension headache.Anyway, this usually happens when I feel irritated about something or suppress anger, which makes it worse.This sometimes is followed by increased heart rate. I also tend to sweat easily and breath heavily after a little strenuous exercise, which has now come down to walking a kilometer. And I feel tired a lot.
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Counseling. Detailed Answer: Hi This is exactly what you thought to be, it sounds to be tension headache. I suggest you test for blood pressure frequently as well. For the headache if you rest a while it should subside. There is no harm in popping mild pain relievers like DOLO/CROCIN 500mg if it is not a daily problem. You may need some medication like propanolol after trying with anger management techniques. You should speak to a counsellor. This could be available to you for free as part of employee wellness program. Check on your Dashboard and take teleophone counseling. Speak to one now without delay and try these techniques.
People also viewed
- Mood swings blurred vision light sensitivity depression
- Why hot shower increases heart rate
- Severe headache with increased heart rate
- Headache nausea and increased heart rate 16 years old why
- Pain in forehead blurred vision stays for regularly daysweeks recommendations
- Rash near vagina what to use
- Raw skin near vagina
- Why alcohol increases heart rate
- Migraines since childhood after eating certain foods cause
- Headache with increased heart rate
- Strong frequent twitching of eyes no pain serious
- Continuous headache falling asleep without realising help
- Sensitive spot near spine
- Thyroid test near porur
- Ppd rash near vagina