Why am I having stomach pain and back pain even after discontinuing ZenPep medication?
User rating for this question
I am having severe stomah pain since taking ZenPep also some pain in my back. I notified my doctor as I was on some samples before and also had to stop the drug. I have stopped the drug, but still having pain in my styomach and back.
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Gallstones. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Zenpep is quite safe medicine and is rather not the reason of your pain. Symptoms mentioned by you are very characteristic for gallstones. The pain is in the upper middle or right abdomen which radiates to the back. Nausea and vomiting can be present. Symptoms can be triggered by fatty foods, spicy foods or alcohol. Thas is why I suggest you to have abdominal ultrasound and blood work. If all this tests will be negative, gastroscopy should be next. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Pain on rigth side below 7th rib
- How to break thick hymen
- Back pain and stomach pain depo
- Gas pain on 7th month of pregnancy
- Stomach pain and back pain after eating
- Pain in stomach during pregnancy 7month
- Back pain burping stomach pain
- Lower back pain stomach pain
- Constipation problem during 7th month
- Breakfast for kwashiokor
- Choroidal breast cancer metastasis
- Stopping chemo in stage 4 breast cancer
- 7th month pain in one side
- Estrogen pills for butt and breast enhancement
- Back pain and stomach pain