Why am I having stomach pain and back pain even after discontinuing ZenPep medication?
User rating for this question
I am having severe stomah pain since taking ZenPep also some pain in my back. I notified my doctor as I was on some samples before and also had to stop the drug. I have stopped the drug, but still having pain in my styomach and back.
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Gallstones. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Zenpep is quite safe medicine and is rather not the reason of your pain. Symptoms mentioned by you are very characteristic for gallstones. The pain is in the upper middle or right abdomen which radiates to the back. Nausea and vomiting can be present. Symptoms can be triggered by fatty foods, spicy foods or alcohol. Thas is why I suggest you to have abdominal ultrasound and blood work. If all this tests will be negative, gastroscopy should be next. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Underwent tubectomy operation have stomach pain suggestions
- Back pain and stomach pain depo
- Stomach pain and back pain after eating
- On contraception pills no period why pregnant
- Back pain burping stomach pain
- Lower back pain stomach pain
- Recurrence of ulcerative colitis taking sulfasalazine passing blood improvement suggest
- Is taking collagen tablets during breast feeding safe
- Child with fever doctor suggested blood and mantoux test serious
- Nausea gassy abdominal pain what could it be
- Have soreness in upper stomach had appendix burst related
- Child has stomach cramps increased urge to urinate explain condition
- Took mifeprin for abortion mild bleeding is this medication enough
- Frequent motions with blood stain no pain reason
- Back pain and stomach pain