Why am I having spacy feeling in my head?

My period is due in a week. For the past couple days my head feels spacey like foggy. Idk what's wrong
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: possibly premenstrual syndrome Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic It is possible that your symptoms are premenstrual symptoms. These are symptoms that occur prior to the onset of a woman's period. These symptoms can be physical or psychological.Most women experience premenstrual symptoms, the severity can vary from one person to the next. There are a wide range of symptoms that can be experienced including confusion and poor concentration. Other possible symptoms are anxiety, insomnia, irritability , headache, abdominal pain, breast tenderness, bloating. The symptoms can vary from one cycle to the next, in some cycles there may be no symptoms, in others a number of different symptoms may be experienced. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
Follow-up: Why am I having spacy feeling in my head? 30 minutes later
am mistaken I am 3 days late
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: pregnancy should be considered Detailed Answer: Hi If you are late in having your period then it is possible that you pregnant if you are sexually active. Pregnancy tests can detect pregnancy by day 11 to 14 after conception , so if this approximate time frame has passed, though sometimes it can be hard to know this, then you can do a home pregnancy test. The early detection kits can detect lower levels of HCG hormone so you should choose one of these from your local pharmacy Please feel free to ask anything else
Follow-up: Why am I having spacy feeling in my head? 47 minutes later
I will do that or I was thinking poss flu. I appreciate you taking tge time to answer my questions
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 8 hours later
Brief Answer: ok Detailed Answer: HI Sure, please feel free to contact with any other queries