Why am I having pain in side of stomach?

im having pain in left side of the stomach so wats that pain
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Pain in left side of abdomen can be due to peptic ulcer, renal calculi, any gynecological problems like ovarian cyst etc, diverticulitis or some less common causes like enlarged spleen, IBS etc.
If it is new onset and crampy with loose motions then it may be due to infection in the gut.
A good approach would be to get examined by a local physician and get an Xray abdomen done and an Ultrasound of the abdomen to start with.
After the investigations I think it would be feasible to streamline the further course of action.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!