Why am I having pain in groin and irritation in penis after protected sex?

Question
I had protected sex two days ago and I have slight irritation in penis and slight groin pain.Just worried about STDs
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 12 minutes later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

If you had protected sex then there are very minimum chances of STDs. Sometime the exertion too cause such symptoms. however to be on the safe side, have a urine complete analysis which will rule out any suspected infection.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks
regards

Follow-up: Why am I having pain in groin and irritation in penis after protected sex? 6 minutes later
Sorry I didn't mention. I have slight pain left testicle and left side groin. Do you recommend any over the counter medicine

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 26 minutes later
Thanks for the reply

There may be chances of urinary tract or genital tract infection and as i stated go through urine complete analysis for better opinion.

For pain relief you can use diclofenic sodium (OTC) 50 mg twice a day. take plenty of fluids.

Thanks