Why am I having loose skin on testicle?

Jul 2016

I have loose skin on my balls and I'm to scared to go to a doctor can I send you a pic and tell me what's wrong I think it's just loose skin but I don't know why I have it it has always been like that
Posted Wed, 6 Feb 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 49 minutes later

Thanks for query. It is very difficult for me to make any comment without any relevant information. Kindly upload the photos related to your problem so as to help me to conclude and opine about your problem.Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be pleased to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Why am I having loose skin on testicle? 48 hours later
I can't upload the pictures it won't let me I tried and they just don't upload
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 22 minutes later
I did see the pictures. From the photographs that you have posted it appears that your Left testicle is freely mobile and placed at higher level while taking photograph.It makes no difference even if it is placed little above than in Scrotal sac.You can confirm yourself by checking if it can be brought down in scrotal sac or not. Do not worry if it can be placed in scrotal sac easily. Please consult some general physician for a clinical exam.
Please note that it is not going to affect spermatogenesis and do not worry about the laxity of scrotal skin. It is normal to some extent.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more queries.I shall be happy to address the same.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Why am I having loose skin on testicle? 13 hours later
I'm not going to like die or it's not something that anyone can do about it tho right
Will they have to take my left testicle out
Or can I live with it just like this
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX It is not going to harm you at any point I have suggested to consult surgeon or physician just to rule out any possibility of freer mobile testis.with long mesentry which some times is likely to undergo torsion. As such no treatment is required only for mobile testis.and it is not necessary to remove the testis for no reason. . Please do not worry and try to allay your anxiety.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr Patil.