Why am I having headache and muscle pain while taking thyronorm and undergoing fertility treatment?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 4 hours later
Follow-up: Why am I having headache and muscle pain while taking thyronorm and undergoing fertility treatment? 4 minutes later
Thank You Doctor..For you reply. Just want to know whether the dosage given is (25 mcg) perfect for TSH 4.58. Or is it more.
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It depends upon your need. Detailed Answer: dear ma'm, there is no perfect dose , it is always individualized. so it depends upon your requirement. you need to check your thyroid balance after 4 weeks to find out whether the dose is right for you. good night.
People also viewed
- Pregnancy hormones twitching muscles
- Side effects of fertility treatment
- Normal values of thyroid hormones in neonates
- Norethisterone use in fertility treatment
- Progynova tablets for fertility treatment
- Novelon tablet fertility treatment
- Can marijuana treatment eczema
- Raise luteinizing hormone men
- Microgynon ed and ferrous fumarate means
- Hormones used in fertility treatment
- Mch high means eczema
- Red marks on neck hormones
- Men wear saree hormone
- Marijuana eczema on my hand
- Ncp pain ectopic pregnancy