Why am I having headache and muscle pain while taking thyronorm and undergoing fertility treatment?

my tsh level is on fertility suggested me thyronorm 25 mcg..after taking this medicine im developing head ache and body muscle pain..pls suggest
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Initial treatment phase. Detailed Answer: dear mam, Hi! it does happen at the start of treatment , do continue treatment, fertility treatment requires TSH between 1 and 2. Regards!
Follow-up: Why am I having headache and muscle pain while taking thyronorm and undergoing fertility treatment? 4 minutes later
Thank You Doctor..For you reply. Just want to know whether the dosage given is (25 mcg) perfect for TSH 4.58. Or is it more.
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It depends upon your need. Detailed Answer: dear ma'm, there is no perfect dose , it is always individualized. so it depends upon your requirement. you need to check your thyroid balance after 4 weeks to find out whether the dose is right for you. good night.