Why am I having acidity problem due to change in working hours?

Excellent

Question
frequent acidity problem due to change in working hrs
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in GERD

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney -9 hours later
Brief Answer: Detail follows Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Welcome to XXXXXXX I am Dr Anshul Varshney, I understand your concern. Acidity and Reflux problems can occur with alteration of working hours as a result of alteration in food habbits and timings. I advise following things that you may discuss with your doctor: 1. Soft Bland diet 2. No Alcohol or Smoking 3. A combination of Pantoprazole and domperidone once a day for 15 days. 4. Try to have your meals on fixed routine normal timings. I am sure these suggestions would help you. If you have any further query , you may please ask me.

Follow-up: Why am I having acidity problem due to change in working hours? 24 hours later
I will really appreciate if you provide info abt food to avoid or eat

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detail follows Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX You should avoid spicy , oily food. Consume more of fruits and vegetables. Avoid alcohol and outside food. And avoid any food which makes you feel bloated. I hope I am able to answer your query , still if you have any query ask me. Else close the discussion and rate it.