Why am I having abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, headache and depression?

I am containing these symptoms and don't know what to do to. I have, nausea and vomiting, missed period, very painful cramps and muscles within the stomach (and I never have these when on my period), headaches, and depression. What should I do?
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
First I have two questions for you:

1. Are you on birth control?
2. Have you checked a pregnancy test?

Thank you !
Follow-up: Why am I having abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, headache and depression? 1 minute later
1. No.
2. No.

What should I do?
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 2 hours later
Thank you for the followup answers and I am sorry for the delay.

I forgot to ask if you are sexually active, but if you are, it is VERY important to check a pregnancy test as soon as possible. The symptoms of a missed period, nausea, and vomiting are consistent with pregnancy.

Also, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting can be a sign of other serious problems, like appendicitis, for example.

For these reasons, you either need to call your doctor tonight, and if you do not have a doctor, you need to go to the ER and get checked out. This is important and should not be ignored!

Good luck!!