Why am I having abdominal pain, frequent urination and itchy bottom before bowel movement?

I have an itchy bottom before bowel movement
I have had a stabbing pain below my solar plexus for approx 4 weeks
I am passing urine very frequently eg 3 /4 visits within an hour

I wake up most nights approx 2.00am to visit the bathroom
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Frequent urination may mean Diabetes or urinary Infection. Urine culture and sensitivity, blood sugar - fasting and after food - are a must further assessment. (Occasionally urine osmolality is necessary)

Itchy bottom could be from pin worm, fungus infection in the skin and so on. Again a look by your doctor will clarify

The abdominal pain can be from colon - the doctor treating your ulcerative colitis will be better placed to advice - you need to be examined for swelling, tenderness, guarding and so on

Wishing you speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck