Why am I getting tightness in jaws, pressure in upper palate and face?

Jun 2013
I get a tightness in my jaws and pressure in my upper palate and face a lot, what can cause this?
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 1 hour later
Hi there,

Tightness in your jaws and pressure in your upper palate and face could be due to many reasons. I would be able to point a few close possibilities if you can please let me know the details of the problems i.e. when did it start, how did it start and what increases or decreases the tightness and pressure, how are your sleep patterns, what other medical conditions do you have, what drugs are you currently using, and whether you found relief if you are using any, etc.,

Please provide details and I will be able to answer your question.

Take care and have a lovely day!