Why am I getting pain in penis during intercourse?

Urologist
Question
I am 52 Years old. Male. In intercourse with my wife, there is a pain in my weapon. When try to move the outer skin of my weapon and in intercourse there is pain for the last two months. Kindly advise me.
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 48 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
Kindly
1. Check your sugar levels and get it under control if high.
2. Try retraction, cleaning of the foreskin and the penis head during bath with soap and water to maintain hygiene.
3. Apply lubricants or coconut oil periodically to the foreskin to soften and moisten it.
If the above do not help, kindly see a doctor nearby to see if the foreskin is too tight, presence of infection and whether medicines in the form of ointments would help.
It too tight, removal of the foreskin by surgery may be needed.
Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any---
Wishing you best health

REGARDS
DR GS

Follow-up: Why am I getting pain in penis during intercourse? 14 hours later
My sugar levels are in condition. I am not a sugar patient. I am following the above cleaning steps. I applied white petroleum jelly as lubricant. My foreskin is not too tight. But I am feeling a bit of pain. Kindly advise me the remedy.

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later

Welcome back.
If lubricants do not help, physical examination is a must.

DR GS