Why am I felling tired after jogging continuously?

I am jogging for 30mins now. In 30 minutes I am getting too tired, I could not run after that. But I want to increase my jogging timing to at least 45 minutes. Please suggest me some points.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Mostly one type of exercise should not be carried for a long time. Since doing a single exercise may result in strains and sprains and may cause repetitive stress injury. I personally suggest a mix of different types of exercises. It is also important to be in good health and get done some basic blood tests to rule out common causes of fatigue like anemia and liver issues. Jogging has to be done in alteration with brisk walking for example 3 min of jogging and 5 min of brisk walking. Adequate warm-up and cool-down is essential. Stretching should be done after the regimen. Every week increase the time by 2-3 min. If you feel tired while walking for 30 min, then you need to reduce the time to 27 min. Keep working at this level until you feel you can increase the time. Time can be increased only if stamina develops. If you are sweating too much, then rehydrate with gatorade etc. Watch-out for symptoms of over-exhaustion like chest tightness, dizziness, sever breathlessness or nausea. Hope it helps.