Why am I feelng dizzy throughout the day?

I Feel dizzy throughout the day,
I don't skip my meals and i eat almost regularly ,
Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 2 hours later
Hypothyroidism itself can cause the symptoms of dizziness that you are having. I am not sure about the effect of homeopathic medications. But certainly allopathic medications for hypothyroidism are very effective. Depending on the result of regular thyroid function tests your thyroid medications have to be modified for optimum results. Apart from that routine check up by a physician to see for your pulses, blood pressure, temperature etc would reveal any other problems that you may be having. I would advise you to consult an endocrinologist or physician and take appropriate treatment.
If there are any more queries, I would be happy to answer.
Good luck.
Follow-up: Why am I feelng dizzy throughout the day? 29 minutes later

Thanks for the response,
I was having a TSH level of 8.5,
After using Homeopathy for about 4 months it has come down to 5 ,
But during those 4 months i was never dizzy .
Thats why this is making me worried, should i take any particular tests ?

Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 10 minutes later
TSH of 5 is still on higher side for most of the lab references. Before taking any tests a check by physician would help in selecting the appropriate tests. The causes of dizziness can be so many and testing for all of them is not possible at one go. Do visit a physician.
Good luck.