Why am I feeling weak and have stomach bloating?

Infertility Specialist
For 4 days I have been bleary headed weak and have stomach bloating.
Posted Sun, 18 Nov 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Biswajit Dash 4 hours later

Well you had peptic ulcer earlier. I would like to know whether you are taking any medicines for the same.

The details provided in your query are not very clear. I would also like to know whether or not you have any abdominal pain.

Abdominal bloating can be associated with ulcers. It would settle down with proton pump inhibitors and prokinetic drug like domperidone. You may start these under the guidance of your physician. Despite the medications if symptoms are not relieved you may have to go for upper GI endoscopy and ultrasound abdomen/pelvis to rule out liver and stomach conditions.

In addition, please stick to regular and healthy dietary habits. Life style changes are also recommended.

Hope this helps.
Wish you a faster recovery...

Good luck!!!