Why am I feeling tired most of the time when suffering from digestion and constipation problem?

Hi Doctor, My age is 28. I am working in IT Field. I am feeling tired most of the times. I tested for thyroid, Testosterone and three time CBC also. Everything seems to be normal. Little body heat is there. Most of the time I am not interested in doing work. I have digestion and Constipation problem for long time. I getting very depressed because of this problem.
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Answered Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query Psoriasis is a disease of accelerated skin turnover. Hence it consumes a lot of nutients including vit B12. Vit B12 defeciency can cause tiredness, loss of interest and GI isuues like bloationg and loose stools in most of the cases. Constipation can be because of reduced intestinal motility ( lack of urge) or due to pelvic floor dysfunction ( feeling of stool not coming out / getting struct at the anorectum). The treatment depends on finding the cause and then taking appropriate corrective measures. Further depression itself can worsen constipation and a sense of tiredness and unworthiness Hence see a physician and get yourself evaluated along with a vit B12 evaluation. take some vit B12 supplementa and increase non veg / egg in your diet. Regards Dr XXXXXXX
Follow-up: Why am I feeling tired most of the time when suffering from digestion and constipation problem? 13 minutes later
Doctor, Could you please suggest me good vitamin B12 Supplement which i can get in medical shop. I am a vegan and i ll take only eggs. My Muscles are also very loose. Even i tried doing excersies for my muscles, it is same. Some time i feel my muscles are tired to do any work. Mainly after lunch i will have such feelings. I am 28 but i am very slim and i feel like i am manly. For this reason only i did all the tests. Still nothing solved my problem.
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Directed Detailed Answer: Hi As this is an internet forum we are not supposed to prescribe medications. Meet a doctor, get yourself tested and then get a prescription from him Regards