Why am I feeling tired and breathless while climbing stairs?
User rating for this question
i feel very sleepy all the time ,it like i dont have any control on that plus i feel very week even if i walk a bit specially while climbing stairs i become breathless.
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 22 hours later
Brief Answer: Lethargy Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on your symptoms I suspect you are suffering from low energy levels. You can get rid of the symptoms by consuming energy rich foods and exercise regularly. Do take fruit juices with a pinch of salt and sugar or glucose in it as a daily routine. Juices made of citrus fruits would be better. Also do take a glass of lemon juice with honey in it, this will keep your digestive tract healthy. Regards,
People also viewed
- Feeling tired loose bowel movements easily breathless
- Feel tired and breathless all the time
- Is sore throat a side effect of kaletra?
- Feeling breathless and tired
- Im breathless and feel tired quickly
- Is sore throat a side effect of ixempra?
- Nauseous and tingly symptoms
- Why am i feeling tired and breathless while climbing stairs
- Is sore throat a side effect of janumet?
- Is sneezing a side effect of infliximab?
- Nausea and strong sense of smell
- Nausea shadow on xray spine
- Nauseous in my stomach and tailbone pain
- Nauseated for two weeks
- Is sore throat a side effect of lovenox?