Why am I feeling stiffness while walking post Lap Hysterectomy?

Hi, I had a total Lap Hysterectomy in August 2013, due to a prolapse. I noticed my (thigh, knee joints ached in the early days after the op) but seem to ache/pain more at night, feel stiff in walking in the time, I notice my muscles feel weak, as if no strength, I have mentioned to gp's at the health centre, about the above, beside the sleeplessness, I feel moody, anxious, worry, there are days I feel I should have carried on with the prolapse, at least I would have worked the pass few months, rather then get ssp. I did return to work in Nov 2013, mornings, 9 to1. But the boss knew I was also down with anxiety, depression, and by the end of the second week, over a little thing he was shouting at me, so I left in tears, shaking, back on ssp, I am expected to go to work Jan8 snd do two mornings this week, then three mornings next and build it up until by Feb 7, I should be back in full time (receptionist). I have to see a physo for pelvic floor execises, and still waiting to start hrt, as both ovaries were remove, I just wish my joints/muscles did not ache so much, I have taken no pain tablets, but for the tiredness/sleeplessness also nothing. XXXXXXX ( From London) In the past like everyone I get achy joints, moodiness, but I feel I do not feel any inner happiness, and not sure if it is due to no ovaries, I hardly take time off work and this was the longest Aug2013 to now.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that in my opinion it seems like you are suffering from fibromyalgia or chronic pain / fatigue syndrome but before labelling you this it is very essential to get a CPK done to rule out myopathy which can also lead to similar complaints . Since you are having thyroid disorder get your thyroid functions checked whether they are in normal limits or not . In your position it is very important to rule out myopathy . I will advise you to consult a rheumatologist for the same because physical examination is very important to rule out tender points . Take care. Dr. Shruti