Why am I feeling sleepy after bath?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Hi, My face will turn sleepy immediately after bath or face wash.... my eyes will become very small which will make me look as if i was sleeping for a long time... Please help me with this problem...
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Try to avoid stress in life. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should try to avoid stress in your life. You can change your soap or face wash and see whether it helps. Yoga and meditation will be helpful. Sleep of 6-8 hours at night will make you feel better. I would also advise that you should get your urine examined. If your symptoms persists, get your self clinically examined and investigated by a medical professional. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Thanks.
Follow-up: Why am I feeling sleepy after bath? 15 hours later
Hi Doctor, Thanks for your reply. well, how do i avoid stress? please help me ... i dont have any control over my mind, my mind keeps toggling from one thing to other... am not able to concentrate on any thing.. i think due to this my memory is very bad.. i tend to forget lot of things that i am suppose to do. to be precise i cant remeber the dates & names if i hear it for once or twice... i tend to forget them easily. i cant remeber or understand things if spoken fast. Please help me to improve my memory and concentration capacity. most of the time i work in night shift and these days i sleep atleast for 6-8 hours after the shift.. but still i have the above said problems. i have tried changing the Soaps & face wash but no use... i still continue to have the same problem. why do i feel thursty after bath? if i drink water after some time (1hour) i will feel like passing urine, if i pass urine again i will feel thursty... motion is irr regular most of the times due to my shift changes, i feel the urge to pass stool after having food irrespective of lucnh or dinner. not very urgent but i will feel like going to bathroom. if i hold it by not going then my face will turn to the exhausted face. i am also loosing my hairs & 80 % of my hair is white. my facial hair has also started graying these days. please suggest a solution to over come all of these problems doctor.... it is so embarsing in front my freinds & colleagues:( Regards, AB
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should consult a psychiatrist. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for providing more information. After reading your response, I would like to advise you again that you should lead a life with positive attitude. Yoga and meditation will help you in relieving your symptoms. Do regular exercise and drink lots of water daily. If the symptoms persists, get your self clinically examined by a psychiatrist. I hope this answers your query. If you have any further doubts, please mention. Regards. Thanks.
Follow-up: Why am I feeling sleepy after bath? 25 hours later
Thank you Doctor!!
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Wishing you good health. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your response. I wish you good health. Thanks.