Why am I feeling hot on forehead and sweating?

Neurologist, Surgical
alot of the time my forhead feels hot then at least once a day i feel real hot my forhead like something come over me and i start sweating and have a sick fleeing. what is wrong with me?
Posted Sat, 10 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 4 hours later
Dear Friend,
After going through the meticulous history you have presented I do not feel your symptoms are due to your BP problem. These are more likely to be anxiety related , have you been tense lately? / .

However we must rule out organic cause I would like you to get your sugar levels checked when you have these symptoms to rule out hypoglycaemia also kindly get x XXXXXXX of the Paranasal sinuses done also.

Dr Vineet